Geospatial Portal 2022
Release Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
Geospatial Portal 2022 is a full-featured, configurable, and customizable thin client application that can be used for finding, viewing, querying, analyzing, and consuming geospatial data published by Hexagon’s Geospatial division products and/or other standards-based web services. The portal can be accessed by multiple users via web browsers, as it is installed and configured on a web application server.
- Geospatial Licensing 2022
- View the Installation Guide.
- Redesigned and Refreshed Consumer Portal UI with window and panel layouts, new Map Composition switcher and several UX enhancements.
- Introduced Google Maps with Google Street View and Google Places Search, as well as Base Maps, Scale Bar, Share Map and Coordinate Search in Geospatial Portal – Consumer.
- Introduced High Contrast Mode and Font Size Change both in Geospatial Portal and Geospatial Portal – Consumer to adapt design to Web Accessibility Initiative.
- Enhanced UX for switching Map Variants, auto adaptation to RTL languages, new print engine support, and the ability to clear workspace and to connect with secured WFSG services in Geospatial Portal.
- Management of multiple instances and LUWS Search configuration in Administration Console.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.