Geospatial Portal 2020
Release Date: Monday, October 21, 2019
IMPORTANT: Before upgrading, read product details concerning the prevention of Geospatial Portal configuration loss when upgrading from version 2015.
Geospatial Portal 2020 is a full-featured, configurable, and customizable thin client application that can be used for finding, viewing, querying, analyzing, and consuming geospatial data published by Hexagon’s Geospatial division products and/or other standards-based web services. The portal can be accessed by multiple users via web browsers, as it is installed and configured on a web application server.
- Geospatial Licensing 2020
- View the Installation Guide
- Enhanced FeatureInfo, Legend Control and Map Composition in Geospatial Portal – Consumer
- Multiple enhancements for improved user experience
- Improved 3D engine in Geospatial Portal as well as enabled display of extruded vector data in Consumer
- Software Fixes
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.