GeoMedia WebMap 2020
Release Date: Monday, October 21, 2019
IMPORTANT: Before upgrading, read product details concerning the prevention of Geospatial Portal configuration loss when upgrading from version 2015.
GeoMedia WebMap is a server product for web-based visualization and analysis of geospatial data. It provides the formidable engine to easily create standards-compliant web services for sophisticated portrayal, real-time access and examination of customer’s data, all available through interactive web mapping applications. GeoMedia WebMap supports deployment of powerful solutions for worldwide sharing and using rich geospatial data.
This full installer includes:
- All three tiers: GeoMedia WebMap Essentials, GeoMedia WebMap Advantage, or GeoMedia WebMap Professional
After installation, use the configuration wizard to select one of the three tiered packages (based on licensed product purchased).
- Geospatial Licensing 2020
- View the Installation Guide
- GeoMedia WebMap Mobile is offered for field data editing with GeoMedia WebMap Advantage and Professional
- Map Server Pools are introduced for manageable server performance
- Enhanced FeatureInfo, Legend Control and Map Composition in Geospatial Portal – Consumer
- Improved 3D engine in Geospatial Portal as well as enabled display of extruded vector data in Consumer
- WFS-G Live Search available in GeoMedia WebMap Publisher Portal
- Support for GeoMedia WebMap service source metadata in PostgreSQL
- Software Fixes
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.