GeoMedia WebMap 2014
Version: 14 (v14.00.0000.00000)
Release Date: Tuesday, December 17, 2013
The GeoMedia WebMap 2014 platform is the full release product that ships as a single installer. It enables users to easily create web map applications that provide sophisticated web-based visualization and analysis. Users will have the option to select one of three tiered packages: Essentials, Advantage or Professional. Once installed, users can utilize the configuration wizard to change from one tier to another based on licensed products
- Intergraph License Administration Tool 2014
- GeoMedia WebMap 64-bit Foundation 2014 (for 64-bit installations only)
- Build web sites and web services that access ESRI File Geodatabase (FGDB) geospatial data.
- Enable in-depth exploration in 3D.
- Smoother rendering of input vector geometries (anti-aliasing) results in remarkable quality improvements for raster maps.
For information on licensing, please click here.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.