Geospatial Licensing 2020 Update 2
Release Date: Friday, December 18, 2020
Geospatial Licensing 2020 is the license manager for Hexagon’s Geospatial division 2020 software. Products using this licensing include (but are not limited to) GeoMedia, GeoMedia WebMap, GeoMedia Smart Client, ERDAS IMAGINE, IMAGINE Photogrammetry, ERDAS APOLLO, ImageStation, PRO600, Stereo Analyst for ArcGIS, as well as all associated products and other server products.
Geospatial Licensing lets you manage all Power Portfolio product licenses that are used to run Hexagon Geospatial products that are installed on your computer. Geospatial Licensing consists of three components: Geospatial License Administrator, Geospatial License Borrowing, and Geospatial License Host ID.
- No prerequisites
- For a standard installation, run Setup.exe using the right-click, “Run as Administrator” option. Setup will install and/or update your existing licensing software and service.
- For a silent installation, uninstall any existing Intergraph / Hexagon Geospatial Licensing software prior to installing this version of the software.
- Update of Flexera FLC component to version 22.214.171.124
- Improved handling of activation/return/repair workflows
- Improved handling of license service setup/management
- Improved functionality and performance of license borrowing
- Software fixes
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.