GeoMedia Objects 2018 Update 2
Release Date: Thursday, November 1, 2018
This is an update for GeoMedia Objects 2018. It contains fixes and new features.
GeoMedia Objects 2018 Update 2 is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia Objects 2018 or the incremental install of GeoMedia Objects 2018 Update 1.
For full details on the new features and issues resolved, refer to the Release Guide available from the Setup Manager prior to installation, or the Start menu after installation.
- GeoMedia Objects 2018 version 126.96.36.1999 (original release) or 188.8.131.524 (Update 1)
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Ensure that GeoMedia Objects 2018 version 184.108.40.2069 or 220.127.116.114 is installed.
- Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
- Improvements in PostGIS support
- Support for schemas other than "public"
- Companion GDO geometry fields are now optional
- Optimized output of geometry collections
- Optimized output of geometry collections in GeoPackage
- New read-write WFS-T data server
- Support for the Ausgeoid2020 vertical transformation
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.