Condor for Intergraph 2014
Version: 14 (v14.00.0000.00000, also includes - Condor 7.8.3)
Release Date: Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Condor for Intergraph 2014 is the full released product, and includes Condor 7.8.3 and Condor for Intergraph 2014. This optional download uses Condor, a free open-source distributed-processing engine. It works with ERDAS IMAGINE 2014, IMAGINE Photogrammetry 2014, and ImageStation 2014. No license is required however, you can increase the number of processing nodes by purchasing an ERDAS Engine 2014 license (link to ERDAS Engine product page).Prerequisites:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended – You may already have this on your system. If not, download it for free from the Microsoft website.
- Intergraph License Administrator Tool 2014 – You may already have this on your system. If not, download it from the Intergraph website.
- Either prerequisite can be installed after installing Condor for Intergraph 2014.
- Ideally suited for high-throughput computing; Condor for Intergraph 2014 adds the ability to distribute processing between networked systems.
- This download includes the option to install Condor 7.8.3 if not present.
- Includes Intergraph Condor Configuration Utilities and ERDAS IMAGINE Network Installation.
No license is required.