ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 Update 1
Release Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 Update 1 is a full release aimed primarily at addressing key software issues.
ERDAS IMAGINE®, the world's leading geospatial data authoring system, incorporates image processing, photogrammetry, and geospatial analysis capabilities into a single powerful, convenient package. ERDAS IMAGINE enables you to easily create value-added products such as 2D and 3D images, 3D flythrough movies, and cartographic-quality map compositions from geospatial data.
This full installer includes all tiers: IMAGINE Essentials, IMAGINE Advantage, IMAGINE Professional, IMAGINE Photogrammetry, and most associated add-ons.
No 32-bit version of ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 Update 1 is offered.
If making use of Concurrent (Floating) license servers it is recommended that you download and install the Geospatial Licensing 2022 software (v184.108.40.206 or later) prior to installing ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 Update 1.
After installation, and this is the first time you have installed a version of ERDAS IMAGINE, you can use the First Run dialog to configure Licensing.
The following add-ons and products, though not included in this installer, can also be purchased and downloaded separately for use with ERDAS IMAGINE and IMAGINE Photogrammetry:
- IMAGINE Defense Productivity Module
For download information about any additional products, see the Hexagon Geospatial Product Download Portal.
Selected highlights for ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 (v16.7.1):
- Fixes to issues discovered internally late in the development cycle of ERDAS IMAGINE 2022
- Solutions to several customer-reported issues
- Several new variants of Pleiades Neo DiMAP v2 formatting are supported
- GeoTIFF Vertical Datum tags are now preserved when converting to and from GeoTIFF format
- File Geodatabase features can be edited in the 2D View
- None. ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 Update 1 (v16.7.1) can be installed after installing prior releases of ERDAS IMAGINE 2022, or it can be installed on its own (no requirement for ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 (v16.7.0))
- Download the .Zip file
- Unzip the contents to a temporary location
- Ensure that no version of ERDAS IMAGINE is currently running
- Double-click the setup.vbs
- In the Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager expand the ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 Update 1 item and select ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 Update 1
- Click the Install action (or Update, if a prior v16.7.x is already installed) and follow the install wizard instructions, including the configuration questions toward the end of the install
- Once complete (all Status items in the Setup Manager will have a green check mark) close the Setup Manager
- Launch ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 as normal
- Delete the temporary unzipped installer location (created in step 2)
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.