ERDAS IMAGINE 2018
Version: 16.5 (v188.8.131.522)
Release Date: Thursday, March 1, 2018
ERDAS® IMAGINE 2018 performs advanced remote sensing analysis and spatial modeling to create new information that lets you visualize your results in 2D, 3D, movies, and on cartographic-quality map compositions. This full installer includes:
- All three tiers: IMAGINE Essentials®, IMAGINE Advantage®, and IMAGINE Professional®
- IMAGINE Photogrammetry
- ERDAS ER Mapper
- Most associated add-ons
After installation, use the First Run dialog to configure Licensing.
The following add-ons and products, though not included, can also be purchased and downloaded separately for use with ERDAS IMAGINE and IMAGINE Photogrammetry:
- IMAGINE Defense Productivity Module
For download information about any additional products, please reference the Hexagon Geospatial Product Download Portal.
- None (Geospatial License Administrator 2018 will be automatically installed if not already present)
- View the Installation and Configuration Guide.
- Machine and Deep Learning classifiers are available as Spatial Model operators, enabling data-driven prediction and decision making.
- ERDAS IMAGINE interface now runs natively in 64-bit, enabling embedded components such as the 2D View and Spatial Model Editor to leverage more of your available system memory and CPUs.
- Use your own Change algorithms in Zonal Change Detection.