ERDAS IMAGINE 2015 v15.1 (32-bit)
Version: 15.1 (v15.00.0000.00564)
Release Date: Monday, June 15, 2015
ERDAS IMAGINE 2015 v15.1 (32-bit) is an Update that adds features and enhancements to ERDAS IMAGINE 2015 (32-bit). ERDAS IMAGINE 2015 (32-bit) must already be installed. ERDAS IMAGINE supports point clouds, imaging radar, hyper spectral, vector data, and a wide range of imagery, formats, map coordinate systems, and sensor models. Extensive analytical and visualization capabilities plus a fully integrated photogrammetric option are provide as well as a next generation spatial modeling environment that includes a graphical editor and publishing to OGC Web Processing Services.
ERDAS IMAGINE 2015 (32-bit)
- WorldView-3 Sensor Attribute Files (.SAFs) and associated default band combinations for image display, including SWIR and Supercube products.
- 26 new Indices have been added, primarily aimed at use with WorldView-3 imagery, but applicable to other sensors covering the appropriate wavelengths.
- IMAGINE GeoPalette and IMAGINE RINAV have been extended to cover Landsat 8, WorldView-3 and SPOT 7 sensors.
- Interferometric SAR processing has received several improvements.
- Several exporters, including compression of Point Clouds to Hexagon Point Cloud (HPC) format, have been converted to 64-bit processes.
No additional licenses are required for this update. The existing v15 licenses will continue to unlock the software.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.