ERDAS ER Mapper 2020
Release Date: Monday, October 21, 2019
ERDAS ER Mapper professional software is used worldwide in the oil, gas, and mineral exploration industries for satellite and aerial image exploitation. Working from raw data, immediately applying processing and enhancing options, and real-time response are distinctive advantages that ERDAS ER Mapper provides to users.
ERDAS ER Mapper technology saves time and disk space with revolutionary algorithm processing, including these features:
- Powerful image processing software for geoscientists and GIS professionals
- Image integration platform for remote sensing and geophysical imagery
- Domain-specific workflows
- Easy to use, intuitive interface and wizards
- Imagery preparation tools for web data deployment
Separate downloads are available for ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (64-bit) and ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 (32-bit), which can be installed, to different directories, on the same computer if desired.
It is highly recommended that you download and install the Geospatial Licensing 2020 software (v184.108.40.206 or later) prior to installing ERDAS ER Mapper 2020.
For download information about any additional products, see the Hexagon Geospatial Product Download Portal.
- Download the .Zip file
- Unzip the contents to a temporary location
- Ensure that no version of ERDAS ER Mapper is currently running
- Double-click the setup.vbs
- In the Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager expand the ERDAS ER Mapper 2020 item and select ERDAS ER Mapper 2020
- Click the Install action and follow the install wizard instructions
- Once complete (all Status items in the Setup Manager will have a green check mark) close the Setup Manager
- Launch ERDAS ER Mapper 2020 as normal
- Delete the temporary unzipped installer location (created in step 2)
- Stand-alone installer
- Additional Projected Coordinate System (PCS) support
- Critical defects addressed
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.