ImageStation Automatic Elevations DSM 2020
Release Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2020
ImageStation Automatic Elevations DSM 2020 is a full release installer. ImageStation Automatic Elevations DSM (ISAD) is a superset of ImageStation Automatic Elevations (ISAE). In addition to the feature-based matching approach for stereo aerial frame, ADS, and satellite images found in ISAE, it adds 64-bit dense surface model correlation of stereo aerial frame and satellite images using the Semi-Global Matching (SGM) correlation methodology. This download also includes an updated version of HTCondor for Hexagon Geospatial with compatibility with ISAD.
- If writing data to DGN format, then MicroStation V8i, Power InRoads V8i, or Power GEOPAK V8i is required and must be installed first.
Recommended for stereo display and editing:
- MicroStation V8i, Power InRoads V8i, or Power GEOPAK V8i; ImageStation Stereo Display, ImageStation Feature Collection, and ImageStation DTM Collection 2020
- or -
- GeoMedia (Advantage or Professional tier), ImageStation Stereo for GeoMedia, and ImageStation DTM for GeoMedia 2020
- Uninstall existing version of ImageStation Automatic Elevations and Leica Geosystems XPro SGM
- Download the .zip file
- Unzip the contents to a temporary location
- Right-click on Setup.exe and select Run as administrator to launch Setup Manager
- Expand the DTM Collection/Editing item and select ImageStation Automatic Elevations 2020
- Click the Install action and follow the InstallShield Wizard instructions
Note: If you are using HTCondor for Hexagon Geospatial for distributed processing, uninstall the existing version 16.6, and install the new version 16.6.1 from this download. You do not need to uninstall or reinstall Condor 8.4.0.
- New product which replaces ImageStation Automatic Elevations - Extended
- Provides feature-based matching for DTM generation from stereo aerial frame, ADS, and satellite images
- Provides Semi-Global Matching for DSM generation from stereo aerial frame and satellite images
- Supports local or distributed processing via HTCondor for Hexagon Geospatial
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.