Release Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
ImageStation 2022 is a full release product installer that includes 2022 versions of all ImageStation products. The ImageStation product family enables digital photogrammetry workflows, including project creation, automatic triangulation, stereo feature and DTM collection and editing, automatic DTM and DSM generation, and automatic orthomosaic production from aerial and satellite imagery. ImageStation is especially designed for high-volume commercial photogrammetry and production mapping customers.
A new product license is required for the 2022 release. Geospatial License Administrator 2022 is required for setting up a concurrent license server for concurrent licenses and is optional for activating node-locked licenses. Geospatial License Administrator 2022 can be installed on a single computer for a system administrator to set up and manage a concurrent license server for an organization, or it can be installed on every machine if desired.
ImageStation Photogrammetric Manager (ISPM) = None
ImageStation Automatic Triangulation (ISAT) = ISPM
ImageStation Satellite Triangulation (ISST) = ISPM and ISAT
ImageStation Stereo Display (ISSD) = MicroStation CONNECT or OpenRoads Designer CONNECT
ImageStation Feature Collection (ISFC) = MicroStation CONNECT or OpenRoads Designer CONNECT
ImageStation Stereo for GeoMedia (ISSG) = GeoMedia Advantage or Professional 2022
ImageStation Stereo Viewer for GeoMedia (ISSV) = GeoMedia Essentials, Advantage, or Professional 2022
ImageStation DTM Collection (ISDC) = MicroStation CONNECT or OpenRoads Designer CONNECT
ImageStation DTM for GeoMedia (ISDG) = GeoMedia Essentials, Advantage, or Professional 2022; and SQL Server or SQL Server Express 2017 or 2019 x64
ImageStation Automatic Elevations (ISAE) = If writing data to DGN format, then MicroStation CONNECT or OpenRoads Designer CONNECT is required and must be installed first.
ImageStation Automatic Elevations DSM (ISAD) = If writing data to DGN format, then MicroStation CONNECT or OpenRoads Designer CONNECT is required and must be installed first.
ImageStation DTMQue (ISDQ) = None
ImageStation OrthoPro (ISOP) = GeoMedia Essentials, Advantage, or Professional 2022
ImageStation PixelQue (ISPQ) = GeoMedia Essentials, Advantage, or Professional 2022
ImageStation Image Formatter (ISIF) = None
HTCondor for Hexagon Geospatial = None
- Uninstall all existing versions of ImageStation and GeoMedia applications, if present
- Install GeoMedia 2022 and/or MicroStation CONNECT or OpenRoads Designer CONNECT, if required
- Install new version of applications
For complete installation instructions, click the 'Installation Guide' link on the 'Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager' dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- New capability to define exclusion areas and exclude matched points within those areas
- Improvements to graphics display to add separate colors for 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 or more rays per point, improve performance of displaying points, and auto fit option
- Improvements to accept more camera calibration terms in Edit Camera, and to import camera calibration parameters from vendors/formats an interface for keying in distortion coefficients in the UAV importer
- Stereo feature & DTM collection and editing
- ImageStation Stereo Display, ImageStation Feature Collection, and ImageStation DTM Collection were made compatible with the new MicroStation CONNECT Edition and OpenRoads Designer CONNECT Edition and converted to 64-bit for increased memory capacity and performance
- New mirror feature command in ImageStation Stereo for GeoMedia
- Improved stereo roam performance for PluraView passive stereo monitor systems
- New product ImageStation Automatic Elevations DSM which replaces ImageStation Automatic Elevations-Extended and is 2 to 3 times faster, uses much less memory, provides more control for the creation of thinned point clouds, and supports satellite and scanned film projects as opposed to just digital aerial frame projects
- Performance of JPEG compression and decompression has been improved
- Added option for 2048 output tile size
- NGS grid files are now delivered with ImageStation
- ImageStation Raster Utilities was made a native 64-bit application for increased memory capacity and performance
- Added option to convert output image bit depth to 8-, 12-, or 16-bit to ImageStation Image Formatter
- Multiple resolved customer-reported issues
See the ImageStation 2022 Release Guide for a detailed description of new features and issues resolved.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.