Incident Analyst 2022
Release Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
Incident Analyst, an add-on to GeoMedia Desktop, provides an intuitive, user-friendly mapping environment for analyzing and understanding any type of event-based information. Incident Analyst can display data as both simple and complex maps. Simple maps display the locations of individual incidents and can be used to direct resources where they are needed most. Complex maps can be used by policy makers in public safety agencies to observe trends and track action in areas of high incident frequency.
- A new product license is required for the 2022 release. Geospatial License Administrator 2022 is required for setting up a concurrent license server for concurrent licenses and is optional for activating node-locked licenses.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2022 (Advantage or Professional tier)
- Exit GeoMedia Desktop (if running)
- Uninstall prior release of GeoMedia and Incident Analyst (if installed)
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2022 (if not installed)
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location
- Double-click the Setup.exe file to launch the installer
For complete installation instructions, click the 'Installation Guide' link on the 'Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager' dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- Compatibility with GeoMedia Desktop 2022
- Software fixes
See the Incident Analyst 2022 Release Guide for a detailed description of new features and issues resolved.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.