Image Scout 3D 2022
Release Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
Image Scout 3D contains all the necessary tools for an end-to-end geospatial image exploitation workflow, including the ability to fly through rich 3D environments. Image Scout 3D enables quick and accurate broad area search operations of vast landscapes of digital imagery. Its ability to fuse geospatial vector, imagery, and elevation data in one seamless environment enriches the analysis process by allowing visualizing, querying, and analyzing information from various sources in one application.
- A new product license is required for the 2022 release. Geospatial License Administrator 2022 is required for setting up a concurrent license server for concurrent licenses and is optional for activating node-locked licenses.
- Exit GeoMedia Desktop and Image Light Table Plus (if running)
- Uninstall prior release of Image Scout 3D (if installed)
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location
- Double-click the Setup.exe file to launch the installer
For complete installation instructions, click the 'Installation Guide' link on the 'Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager' dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- 64-bit spatial modeling
- Expanded picklist support
- Reorganized ribbon
- Universal mouse wheel zoom/pan support
- Legend entry drag-and-drop
- High-DPI monitor support
- New and improved spatial operators for feature analysis and grid analysis
- Incorporated the latest version of Image Light Table Plus with enhancements and fixes
- Software fixes
See the Image Scout 2022 Release Guide for a detailed description of new features and issues resolved.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.