GeoMedia VPF 2020 Update 1
Release Date: Friday, July 29, 2022
This is an update for GeoMedia VPF. It contains fixes. It is a full install that replaces the original full install of GeoMedia VPF 2020.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2020 v188.8.131.524 or later (Advantage or Professional tier)
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Ensure that a prerequisite version of GeoMedia Desktop 2020 is installed.
- Ensure that any prior version of GeoMedia VPF 2020 is uninstalled.
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Setup.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Setup.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
- After installation, run the GeoMedia Desktop Configuration Wizard utility to select the GeoMedia Advantage or Professional tier which is required by GeoMedia VPF.
Once the product is downloaded, a run-time license is required.
- Bug Fixes
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.