GeoMedia VPF 2016
Version: 16.0 (v16.00.0000.00127)
Release Date: Friday, September 23, 2016
GeoMedia VPF provides a production environment for the generation of digital map products and utilizes various data sources, including re-usable, multi-product vector data from the user’s foundation feature database. You must download and install the GeoMedia Desktop 2016 product in order to install GeoMedia VPF 2016. You must have GeoMedia Desktop running to activate GeoMedia VPF, once installed.
- Intergraph Licensing 2016
- GeoMedia Desktop 2016 (Advantage or Professional tier) version 16.00.0000.01415 or higher
- New product created from the VPF capabilities of the former GeoMedia Digital Cartographer product, the data clip capabilities of GeoMedia GI Toolkit, and the VPF init files from the GIPS Data Pack
- Compatibility with GeoMedia Desktop 2016 (Advantage and Professional tiers)
- Added support for Windows 10
- The Notes Editor command has been enhanced to sync all the notes for all feature classes and coverages rather than just the notes for a specific feature class in a specified coverage
For information on licensing, please click here .
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.