GeoMedia Viewer 2020 Update 3
Release Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
GeoMedia Viewer is a free, easy-to-learn GIS application for viewing map information created using GeoMedia technology.
This is an update for GeoMedia Viewer 2020. It contains fixes and enhancements. GeoMedia Viewer 2020 Update 3 is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia Viewer 2020 or any prior update to GeoMedia Viewer 2020.
For full details on the new features and issues resolved, refer to the Release Guide, available from the Setup Manager prior to installation or the Start menu after installation.
GeoMedia Viewer is unsupported. If you do have questions or issues using it, see the Hexagon Geospatial Community Forums.
- GeoMedia Viewer 2020 version 18.104.22.1684 (original release) or GeoMedia Viewer 2020 Update 1 version 22.214.171.1240 or GeoMedia Viewer 2020 Update 2 version 126.96.36.1997.
- Geospatial Licensing 2020
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Ensure that one of the prerequisite versions of GeoMedia Viewer is installed (see above).
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
- After installation, run the GeoMedia Viewer Configuration Wizard utility.
For complete installation instructions, click the 'Installation Guide' link on the 'Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager' dialog that opens when you run Setup.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.