GeoMedia Viewer 2020 Update 2
Release Date: Friday, October 16, 2020
GeoMedia Viewer is a free, easy-to-learn GIS application for viewing map information created using GeoMedia technology.
This is an update for GeoMedia Viewer 2020. It contains fixes and new features. GeoMedia Viewer 2020 Update 2 is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia Viewer 2020 or any prior update to GeoMedia Viewer 2020.
For full details on the new features and issues resolved, refer to the Release Guide, available from the Setup Manager prior to installation or the Start menu after installation.
GeoMedia Viewer is unsupported. If you do have questions or issues using it, see the Hexagon Geospatial Community Forums.
- GeoMedia Viewer 2020 version 126.96.36.1994 (original release) or GeoMedia Viewer 2020 Update 1 version 188.8.131.520.
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Ensure that GeoMedia Viewer 2020 version 184.108.40.2064 or 220.127.116.110 is installed.
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
- After installation, run the GeoMedia Viewer Configuration Wizard utility.
For complete installation instructions, click the 'Installation Guide' link on the 'Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager' dialog that opens when you run Setup.
Improvements in data access
- SQL Server 2019 is now supported.
- The WFS data server now offers two optional behaviors controlled through checkboxes on the Advanced Options dialog, that can offer aid in case of issues with the WFS implementation.
Improvements in coordinate reference systems
- New datum transformations are now supported in the region of Germany.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.