GeoMedia Viewer 2020
Release Date: Monday, October 21, 2019
GeoMedia Viewer is a free, easy-to-learn GIS application for viewing map information created using GeoMedia technology.
GeoMedia Viewer is unsupported, if you do have questions or issues using it, see the Hexagon Geospatial Community Forums.
- Exit all GeoMedia applications. (if running)
- Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution
- After installation, run the GeoMedia Desktop Configuration Wizard utility
- Coordinate systems update
- Band selection for multi-band images
- New data server for Excel spreadsheets
- 3rd party software upgrades
- Software Fixes
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.