GeoMedia Viewer 2018 Update 5
Release Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2020
GeoMedia Viewer is a free, easy-to-learn GIS application for viewing map information created using GeoMedia technology.
This is an update for GeoMedia Viewer 2018. It contains fixes. GeoMedia Viewer 2018 Update 5 is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia Viewer 2018 or the incremental install of GeoMedia Viewer 2018 Update 1, Update 2, Update 3, or Update 4.
For full details on the issues resolved, refer to the Release Guide available from the Setup Manager prior to installation, or the Start menu after installation.
GeoMedia Viewer is unsupported, if you do have questions or issues using it, see the Hexagon Geospatial Community Forums.
- GeoMedia Viewer 2018 version 126.96.36.1999 (original release), 188.8.131.524 (Update 1), 184.108.40.20638 (Update 2), 220.127.116.1108 (Update 3), or 18.104.22.16807 (Update 4)
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Ensure that one of the GeoMedia Viewer 2018 prerequisite versions listed above is installed.
- Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
- After installation, run the GeoMedia Viewer Configuration Wizard utility.
For complete installation instructions, click the ‘Installation Guide’ link on the ‘Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager’ dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- Bug fixes.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.