GeoMedia Viewer 2018 Update 2
Release Date: Thursday, November 1, 2018
This is an update for GeoMedia Viewer 2018. It contains fixes and new features.
GeoMedia Viewer 2018 Update 2 is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia Viewer 2018 or the incremental install of GeoMedia Viewer 2018 Update 1.
For full details on the new features and issues resolved, refer to the Release Guide available from the Setup Manager prior to installation, or the Start menu after installation.
- GeoMedia Viewer 2018 version 18.104.22.1689 (original release) or 22.214.171.1244 (Update 1)
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Ensure that GeoMedia Viewer 2018 version 126.96.36.1999 or 188.8.131.524 is installed.
- Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
- After installation, run the GeoMedia Viewer Configuration Wizard utility.
- Improved presentation of licensing information in the splash screen and About command
- Availability of the About command directly from the ribbon
- Support for the Ausgeoid2020 vertical transformation
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.