GeoMedia Transportation Manager 2018 Update 1
Release Date: Monday, May 7, 2018
Instructions to install this update:
1. Exit all GeoMedia applications.
2. Ensure that GeoMedia Desktop 2018 v126.96.36.1999 or later is installed.
3. Ensure that GeoMedia Transportation 2018 v188.8.131.52 is installed.
4. Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
5. Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the “Run as Administrator” option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run “Update.exe /S /v/qn” for silent mode execution.
6. After installation, run the GeoMedia Desktop Configuration Wizard utility to select the GeoMedia Professional tier which is required by GeoMedia
This GeoMedia Transportation Manager release is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia Transportation Manager 2018.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2018 v184.108.40.2069 or later (Professional Tier)
- GeoMedia Transportation 2018 v220.127.116.11
Once the product is downloaded, a run-time license is required.
- Fix for ribbon bar activation issue that may occur when using node locked permanent license configurations. IG-10659
- Fix to Calibration to prevent application hang if encounter 3 or more discontiguous loops in same LRS key set. IG-8655
- Enhancement to Calibration command to give better calibrated measure results when processing route segments forming loops. IG-6816
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.