GeoMedia PDF 2022
Release Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
GeoMedia PDF is an add-on to GeoMedia Desktop for creating ISO-standard geospatial PDF files containing embedded georeferencing information, map layers, and feature attributes from map sheets in the layout window of a GeoWorkspace. Adobe Reader 8 or higher is used to view the resulting PDF files.
- A new product license is required for the 2022 release. Geospatial License Administrator 2022 is required for setting up a concurrent license server for concurrent licenses and is optional for activating node-locked licenses.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2022 (Essentials, Advantage, or Professional tier)
- Exit GeoMedia Desktop (if running)
- Uninstall prior release of GeoMedia and GeoMedia PDF (if installed)
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2022 (if not installed)
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location
- Double-click the Setup.exe file to launch the installer
For complete installation instructions, click the 'Installation Guide' link on the 'Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager' dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- Compatibility with GeoMedia Desktop 2022
- Added support for TrueType Collection (TTC) font format
- Added support for OpenType Font (OTF) format with PostScript outlines
- Added support for GeoMedia raster style settings, including contrast, brightness, invert flag, translucency, transparent color and pixel values, and color band assignments
- Added support for exporting data from WMS/WMTS warehouse connections to PDF
- Software fixes
See the GeoMedia PDF 2022 Release Guide for a detailed description of new features and issues resolved.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.