GeoMedia PDF 2020
Release Date: Monday, October 21, 2019
GeoMedia PDF is an add-on to GeoMedia Desktop for creating ISO-standard geospatial PDF files containing embedded georeferencing information, map layers, and feature attributes from map sheets in the layout window of a GeoWorkspace. Adobe Reader 8 or higher is used to view the resulting PDF files.
- A new product license is required for the 2020 release. Geospatial License Administrator 2020 is required for setting up a concurrent license server for concurrent licenses and is optional for activating node-locked licenses.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2020 (Essentials, Advantage, or Professional tier)
- Exit GeoMedia Desktop (if running)
- Uninstall prior release of GeoMedia and GeoMedia PDF (if installed)
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2020 (if not installed)
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location
- Double-click the Setup.exe file to launch the installer
For complete installation instructions, click the ‘Installation Guide’ link on the ‘Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager’ dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- Compatibility with GeoMedia Desktop 2020
- Added support for 4K monitors
- 3rd party software upgrades
- Software fixes
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.