GeoMedia Objects 2020 Update 2
Release Date: Friday, October 16, 2020
GeoMedia Objects is a powerful, dynamic GIS application programming interface (API) that lets you aggregate data from a variety of sources to present clear actionable information using components based on GeoMedia technology.
This is an update for GeoMedia Objects 2020. It contains fixes and new features. GeoMedia Objects 2020 Update 2 is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia Objects 2020 or any prior update to GeoMedia Objects 2020.
For full details on the new features and issues resolved, refer to the Release Guide available from the Setup Manager prior to installation, or the Start menu after installation.
- GeoMedia Objects 2020 version 220.127.116.114 (original release) or GeoMedia Objects 2020 Update 1 version 18.104.22.1680.
- Geospatial Licensing 2020
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Ensure that GeoMedia Objects 2020 version 22.214.171.1244 or 126.96.36.1990 is installed.
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
For complete installation instructions, click the 'Installation Guide' link on the 'Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager' dialog that opens when you run Setup.
Improvements in data access
- SQL Server 2019 is now supported.
- The SQL Server Spatial data server now supports read-write data operations (insert, update, delete) on feature classes even in the absence of GeoMedia metadata.
- The WFS data server now offers two optional behaviors controlled through checkboxes on the Advanced Options dialog, that can offer aid in case of issues with the WFS implementation.
Improvements in coordinate reference systems
- New datum transformations are now supported in the region of Germany.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.