GeoMedia Objects 2018 Update 1
Release Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2018
- GeoMedia Objects 2018 v184.108.40.2069
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Ensure that GeoMedia Objects 2018 v220.127.116.119 is installed.
- Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the “Run as Administrator” option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run “Update.exe /S /v/qn” for silent mode execution.
This GeoMedia Objects release is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia Objects 2018.
- Support for the Earth Gravitational Model (EGM2008) vertical datum
- Support for Oracle 12c unified auditing
- Improved performance for some aspects of feature caching, especially queries
- Improvements and widened support for the GeoPackage data server, including improved interoperability with Mobile MapWorks
- Improvements for the WFS data server