GeoMedia Motion Video Analyst Professional 2016
Version: 16.0 (v16.00.0000.00218)
Release Date: Thursday, October 13, 2016
GeoMedia Motion Video Analyst Professional (MVA) is a desktop motion video analysis product that is used to view and analyze full motion video in a geospatial environment. You must download and install the GeoMedia Desktop 2016 product in order to install MVA 2016. You must have GeoMedia Desktop running to activate MVA, once installed.
- Intergraph Licensing 2016
- GeoMedia Desktop 2016 (Essentials, Advantage, or Professional tier)
- Compatibility with GeoMedia Desktop 2016
- Added support for Windows 10 Pro x64 with Windows DVD Player app
- Added support for Catalina video server v3.3
- Added support for SQL Server / SQL Server Express 2016 video warehouse
- Timeline display was modified to show gaps in video as cross-hatched
- Updates to resolve submitted bugs
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.