GeoMedia Mapping Manager 2022
Version: Feature Cartographer 18.104.22.1683 and Map Publisher 22.214.171.124
Release Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
GeoMedia Feature Cartographer provides map producers with the tools to quickly generate accurate hard-copy maps and charts. It accelerates standard map production workflow steps to facilitate faster response times to meet mission needs for maps on demand.
GeoMedia Map Publisher is a cartographic publishing tool that provides national, regional, and military mapping agencies with enhanced cartographic capabilities and high levels of automation for production of their map series products and ad hoc hard copy maps. State Departments of Transportation (DOTs) can also use GeoMedia Map Publisher to produce their state maps.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2022 (Professional tier)
- Geospatial License Administrator 2022 is required for setting up a concurrent license server for concurrent licenses and is optional for activating node-locked licenses
- Exit GeoMedia Desktop.
- Uninstall any prior release of GeoMedia Mapping Manager (if installed).
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2022 (if not installed).
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location.
- Double-click the Setup.exe file to launch the installer.
For complete installation instructions, click the 'Installation Guide' link on the 'Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager' dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- Mapping and generalization operators for spatial modeling
- Compatibility with GeoMedia Desktop 2022
- High-DPI monitor support
- Software Fixes
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.