GeoMedia Image Professional 2016
Version: 16.0 (v16.00.0000.00169)
Release Date: Friday, October 21, 2016
GeoMedia Image Professional integrates Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) and Imagery Analysis (IA) functionality and workflows into a single solution package. You must download and install the GeoMedia Desktop 2016 product in order to install GeoMedia Image Professional 2016. You must have GeoMedia Desktop running to activate GeoMedia Image Professional, once installed.
- Intergraph Licensing 2016
- GeoMedia Desktop 2016 (Essentials, Advantage, or Professional tier)
- Compatibility with GeoMedia Desktop 2016 (Essentials, Advantage, and Professional tiers)
- Added support for Windows 10
- Includes Image Light Plus 2016, including
- Now a 64-bit application for increased memory capacity and performance
- New Radar/SAR improvements
- New geo accuracy improvements
- New product generation improvements
- Display and performance improvements
- Usability improvements
For information on licensing, please click here.