GeoMedia Image 2016
Version: 16.0 (v16.00.0000.00169)
Release Date: Friday, October 21, 2016
GeoMedia Image is a subset of GeoMedia Image Professional which provides advanced image processing capabilities for GeoMedia including rigorous on-the-fly reprojection, on-the-fly enhancements, band chooser, advanced image registration, registration grid, extract image chip, load CIB/CADRG images, and save image. GeoMedia Image operates on images in GeoMedia map windows, and does not include the integrated high-performance electronic light table window that is included with GeoMedia Image Professional.
You must download and install the GeoMedia Desktop 2016 product in order to install GeoMedia Image 2016. You must have GeoMedia Desktop running to activate GeoMedia Image, once installed.
- Intergraph Licensing 2016
- GeoMedia Desktop 2016 (Essentials, Advantage, or Professional tier)
- Compatibility with GeoMedia Desktop 2016 (Essentials, Advantage, and Professional tiers)
- Added support for Windows 10
- Updates to resolve submitted bugs
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.