GeoMedia GI Toolkit 2022
Release Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
GeoMedia® GI Toolkit is a full installer and a set of productivity tools that extend the capabilities of GeoMedia to support map production workflows for data collection, integration, management, and dissemination.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2022 (Advantage or Professional tier)
- Geospatial License Administrator 2022 is required for setting up a concurrent license server for concurrent licenses and is optional for activating node-locked licenses
- Exit GeoMedia Desktop.
- Uninstall any prior release of GeoMedia GI Toolkit (if installed).
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2022 (if not installed).
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location.
- Double-click the Setup.exe file to launch the installer.
For complete installation instructions, click on the 'Installation Guide' link on the 'Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager' dialog that is displayed when you run Setup.
- MGRS keyin capability
- Compatibility with GeoMedia Desktop 2022
- High-DPI monitor support
- Software Fixes
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.