GeoMedia GI Toolkit 2020
Release Date: Monday, October 21, 2019
GeoMedia® GI Toolkit is a full installer and a set of productivity tools that extend the capabilities of GeoMedia to support map production workflows for data collection, integration, management, and dissemination.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2020 (Advantage or Professional tier)
- Geospatial License Administrator 2020 is required for setting up a concurrent license server for concurrent licenses and is optional for activating node-locked licenses
- Exit GeoMedia Desktop (if running)
- Uninstall prior release of GeoMedia GI Toolkit (if installed)
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2020 (if not installed)
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location
- Double-click the Setup.exe file to launch the installer
For complete installation instructions, click on the ‘Installation Guide’ link on the ‘Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager’ dialog that is displayed when you run Setup.
- 3rd party software upgrades
- Compatibility with GeoMedia Desktop 2020
- Software Fixes
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.