GeoMedia GI Toolkit 2018 Update 2
Release Date: Friday, April 10, 2020
This GeoMedia GI Toolkit release is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia GI Toolkit 2018 or the incremental install of GeoMedia GI Toolkit 2018 Update 1.
This release includes fixes. For full details on the issues resolved, refer to the Release Guide available from the Setup Manager prior to installation, or the Start menu after installation.
Instructions to install this update:
1. Exit all GeoMedia applications.
2. Ensure that GeoMedia Desktop 2018 v22.214.171.1249 or later is installed.
3. Ensure that GeoMedia GI Toolkit 2018 v126.96.36.199 or later is installed.
4. Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
5. Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
6. After installation, run the GeoMedia Desktop Configuration Wizard utility to select the GeoMedia Advantage or GeoMedia Professional tier which is required by GeoMedia GI Toolkit.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2018 v188.8.131.529 or later (Professional or Advantage Tier)
- GeoMedia GI Toolkit 2018 v184.108.40.206 or later
Once the product is downloaded, a run-time license is required.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.