GeoMedia Desktop 2020 Update 3
Release Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
GeoMedia is a powerful, flexible GIS management platform that lets you aggregate data from a variety of sources and analyze them in unison to extract clear, actionable information. GeoMedia provides simultaneous access to geospatial data in almost any form and displays it in a single unified map view for efficient processing, analysis, presentation, and sharing. GeoMedia's live data connections and queries make it ideal for extracting information from an array of dynamically changing data to support making informed, smarter decisions.
This is an update for all three tiers of GeoMedia Desktop 2020 - Essentials, Advantage, and Professional. It contains fixes and enhancements. GeoMedia Desktop 2020 Update 3 is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia Desktop 2020 or any prior update to GeoMedia Desktop 2020.
For full details on the new features and issues resolved, refer to the Release Guide available from the Setup Manager prior to installation, or the Start menu after installation.
After installation, use the Configuration Wizard to select one of the three tiered packages (based on the licensed product purchased).
- GeoMedia Desktop 2020 version 188.8.131.524 (original release) or GeoMedia Desktop 2020 Update 1 version 184.108.40.2060 or GeoMedia Desktop 2020 Update 2 version 220.127.116.117.
- Geospatial Licensing 2020
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Ensure that one of the prerequisite versions of GeoMedia Desktop is installed (see above).
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
- After installation, run the GeoMedia Desktop Configuration Wizard utility.
For complete installation instructions, click the 'Installation Guide' link on the 'Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager' dialog that opens when you run Setup.
Improvements in data access
- The G/Technology data server now supports the unified auditing capability of Oracle.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.