GeoMedia Desktop 2020
Release Date: Monday, October 21, 2019
GeoMedia is a powerful, flexible GIS management platform that lets you aggregate data from a variety of sources and analyze them in unison to extract clear, actionable information. GeoMedia provides simultaneous access to geospatial data in almost any form and displays it in a single unified map view for efficient processing, analysis, presentation, and sharing. GeoMedia’s live data connections and queries make it ideal for extracting information from an array of dynamically changing data to support making informed, smarter decisions.
This full installer includes:
All three tiers: GeoMedia Essentials, GeoMedia Advantage, or GeoMedia Professional
After installation, use the configuration wizard to select one of the three tiered packages (based on licensed product purchased).
- Geospatial Licensing 2020
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Uninstall any prior release of GeoMedia Desktop (if installed).
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location.
- Double-click the Setup.vbs file to launch the installer.
- After installation, run the GeoMedia Desktop Configuration Wizard utility.
For complete installation instructions, click the ‘Installation Guide’ link on the ‘Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager’ dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- Visual Studio 2017 upgrade
- Modernized Command Wizard
- New data server for Excel spreadsheets
- Expanded support for GeoPackage databases
- Coordinate systems update
- Band selection for multi-band images
- New commands for geotagged photos
- New spatial operators for feature analysis and grid analysis
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.