GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 5
Release Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2020
GeoMedia is a powerful, flexible GIS management platform that lets you aggregate data from a variety of sources and analyze them in unison to extract clear, actionable information. GeoMedia provides simultaneous access to geospatial data in almost any form and displays it in a single unified map view for efficient processing, analysis, presentation, and sharing. GeoMedia’s live data connections and queries make it ideal for extracting information from an array of dynamically changing data to support making informed, smarter decisions.
This is an update for all three tiers of GeoMedia Desktop 2018 - Essentials, Advantage and Professional. It contains fixes. GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 5 is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia Desktop 2018 or the incremental install of GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 1, Update 2, Update 3, or Update 4.
For full details on the issues resolved, refer to the Release Guide available from the Setup Manager prior to installation, or the Start menu after installation.
After installation, use the configuration wizard to select one of the three tiered packages (based on licensed product purchased).
- GeoMedia Desktop 2018 version 18.104.22.1689 (original release), 22.214.171.1244 (Update 1), 126.96.36.19938 (Update 2), 188.8.131.5208 (Update 3), or 184.108.40.20607 (Update 4)
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Ensure that one of the GeoMedia Desktop 2018 prerequisite versions listed above is installed.
- Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
- After installation, run the GeoMedia Desktop Configuration Wizard utility.
For complete installation instructions, click the ‘Installation Guide’ link on the ‘Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager’ dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- Bug fixes.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.