GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 4
Release Date: Friday, December 20, 2019
This is an update for all three tiers of GeoMedia Desktop 2018 - Essentials, Advantage and Professional. It contains fixes.
GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 4 is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia Desktop 2018 or the incremental install of GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 1, Update 2, or Update 3.
For full details on the issues resolved, refer to the Release Guide available from the Setup Manager prior to installation, or the Start menu after installation.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2018 version 188.8.131.529 (original release), 184.108.40.2064 (Update 1), 220.127.116.1138 (Update 2), or 18.104.22.16808 (Update 3)
- Exit all GeoMedia applications.
- Ensure that one of the GeoMedia Desktop 2018 prerequisite versions listed above is installed.
- Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
- From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
- After installation, run the GeoMedia Desktop Configuration Wizard utility.
- Bug fixes.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.