GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 3 - Polish Language Pack Update 3
Release Date: Friday, July 12, 2019
This is the update for the Polish Language Pack 2018 which corresponds to GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 3 (220.127.116.1108).
** Installing this update on the language pack for GeoMedia Desktop 2018
This update can be applied only on the prerequisite GeoMedia Desktop version (18.104.22.16808) and Polish Language Pack (22.214.171.124) and later.
If you have installed the language pack for the previous GeoMedia Desktop 2018, you must follow the steps below:
- Run the Configuration Wizard from the Start Menu to set the Language toEnglish.
- Update English GeoMedia to 126.96.36.19908 (GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 3).
NOTE: At this point, Polish language becomes disabled on the product.
3. Update Polish Language Pack with this update.
4. Run the Configuration Wizard to set Polish language.
On machines without GeoMedia installed, please do the following:
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2018 (188.8.131.529).
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Polish Language Pack (184.108.40.206).
- Update GeoMedia to 220.127.116.1108 (GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 3).
- Update Polish Language Pack with this update.
- Run the Configuration Wizard to set Polish language.
GeoMedia Desktop 2018 version (18.104.22.16808)
GeoMedia Desktop 2018PolishLanguage Pack (22.214.171.124) or later
No license is required.
Important Note:This update will not recognize the product version installed on your machine. Please make sure that you have the correct version of GeoMedia and language pack prior to installing this update.
If you have installed this update on the wrong version, you can remove this update from Control Panel > Program > Programs and Features > View Installed Updates. (OR Settings > Apps and Features > Programs and Features > View Installed Updates.)
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.