GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 3 - German Language Pack Update 3
Release Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Installing this update on the language pack for GeoMedia Desktop 2018
This update can be applied only on the prerequisite GeoMedia Desktop version (188.8.131.5208) and German Language Pack (184.108.40.206) or later.
If you have installed the language pack for the previous GeoMedia Desktop 2018, you must follow the steps below:
1. Run the Configuration Wizard from the Start Menu to set the Language to English.
2. Update English GeoMedia to 220.127.116.1108 (GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update).
NOTE: At this point, German language becomes disabled on the product.
3. German Language Pack with this update.
4. Run the Configuration Wizard to set German language.
On machines without GeoMedia installed, please do the following:
1. Install GeoMedia Desktop 2018 (18.104.22.1689).
2. Install GeoMedia Desktop 2018 German Language Pack (22.214.171.124)
3. Update GeoMedia to 126.96.36.19908 (GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 3).
4. Update German Language Pack with this update.
5. Run the Configuration Wizard to set German language.
GeoMedia Desktop 2018 version (188.8.131.5208)
GeoMedia Desktop 2018 German Language Pack (184.108.40.206)or later
No license is required.
Important Note:This update will not recognize the product version installed on your machine. Please make sure that you have the correct version of GeoMedia and language pack prior to installing this update.
If you have installed this update on the wrong version, you can remove this update from Control Panel > Program > Programs and Features > View Installed Updates. (OR Settings > Apps and Features > Programs and Features > View Installed Updates.)
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.