GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 1 - Japanese Language Pack Update 1
Release Date: Tuesday, July 24, 2018
This update can be applied only on the prerequisite GeoMedia Desktop version (22.214.171.1244) and Japanese Language Pack (126.96.36.199).
If you have installed the language pack for the previous GeoMedia Desktop 2018, you must follow the steps below:
- Run the Configuration Wizard from the Start Menu to set the Language to English.
- Update English GeoMedia to 5.0.2164 (GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 1).
NOTE: At this point, Japanese language becomes disabled on the product.
3. Update Japanese Language Pack with this update.
4. Run the Configuration Wizard to set Japanese language.
On machines without GeoMedia installed, please do the following:
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2018 (188.8.131.529).
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Japanese Language Pack (5.0.10)
- Update GeoMedia to 5.0.2164 (GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 1).
- Update Japanese Language Pack with this update.
- Run the Configuration Wizard to set Japanese language.
GeoMedia Desktop 2018 version (184.108.40.2064)
GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Japanese Language Pack (220.127.116.11)
No license is required.
Important Note: This update will not recognize the product version installed on your machine. Please make sure that you have the correct version of GeoMedia and language pack prior to installing this update.
If you have installed this update on the wrong version, you can remove this update from Control Panel > Program > Programs and Features > View Installed Updates. (OR Settings > Apps and Features > Programs and Features > View Installed Updates.)
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.