GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 1 - Chinese Language Pack Update 1
Release Date: Thursday, July 26, 2018
nstalling this update on the language packs for GeoMedia Desktop 2018
This update can be applied only on the prerequisite GeoMedia Desktop version (22.214.171.1244) and Chinese Language Pack (126.96.36.199).
If you have installed the language pack for the previous GeoMedia Desktop 2018, you must follow the steps below:
- Run the Configuration Wizard from the Start Menu to set the Language to English.
- Update English GeoMedia to 5.0.2164 (GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 1).
NOTE: At this point, Chinese language becomes disabled on the product.
3. Update ChineseLanguage Pack with this update.
4. Run the Configuration Wizard to set Chinese language.
On machines without GeoMedia installed, please do the following:
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2018 (188.8.131.529).
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Chinese Language Pack (5.0.10)
- Update GeoMedia to 5.0.2164 (GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Update 1).
- Update Chinese Language Pack with this update.
- Run the Configuration Wizard to set Chinese language.
GeoMedia Desktop 2018 version (184.108.40.2064)
GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Chinese Language Pack (220.127.116.11)
No license is required.
Important Note: This update will not recognize the product version installed on your machine. Please make sure that you have the correct version of GeoMedia and language pack prior to installing this update.
If you have installed this update on the wrong version, you can remove this update from Control Panel > Program > Programs and Features > View Installed Updates. (OR Settings > Apps and Features > Programs and Features > View Installed Updates.)