GeoMedia Desktop 2018
Release Date: Thursday, March 1, 2018
GeoMedia is a powerful, flexible GIS management platform that lets you aggregate data from a variety of sources and analyze them in unison to extract clear, actionable information. GeoMedia provides simultaneous access to geospatial data in almost any form and displays it in a single unified map view for efficient processing, analysis, presentation, and sharing. GeoMedia’s live data connections and queries make it ideal for extracting information from an array of dynamically changing data to support making informed, smarter decisions.
This full installer includes:
- All three tiers: GeoMedia® Essentials, GeoMedia® Advantage, or GeoMedia® Professional
After installation, use the configuration wizard to select one of the three tiered packages (based on licensed product purchased).
- Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2018
- Operating system must be up to date with latest Microsoft Windows updates
- View the Installation Guide
- New vector, feature, spatial operators including Generate Functional Attributes, Mask Features, Intersect Features, Create Centerpoint, Create Centroid and updates to existing operators
- Run Spatial Model command and the Explorer Window have been updated in support of the execution and management of spatial models
- New read/write data server, compliant with the OGC GeoPackage specification. GeoPackage is now the default GeoMedia warehouse, replacing Microsoft Access
- New read-only GML and WFS data servers
- Feature caching performance and scalability is improved. Enterprise and multi-user environments can implement network-based feature caching. Feature caching is now possible for enterprises that also use the Advanced Feature Model (AFM)
- New activation-based licensing
- Upgrades to latest platforms and databases
- Software fixes
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.