GeoMedia Desktop 2016 v16.2 Patch #1
Release Date: Friday, July 28, 2017
Instructions to install this minor patch release:
1. Exit all GeoMedia applications.
2. Ensure that GeoMedia Desktop 2016 v16.1 (16.00.0000.10267 or later) is installed.
3. Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
4. Do one of the following:
a. Right-click on Update.exe and use the “Run as Administrator” option.
b. From an Administrator command prompt run “Update.exe /S /v/qn” for silent mode execution.
5. After the patch loads, run the GeoMedia Desktop Configuration Wizard to select one of three tiered packages; GeoMedia Essentials, GeoMedia Advantage or GeoMedia Professional, based on licensed product purchased and complete the installation.
This release is an incremental install on top of the full install of v16.1. It requires access to the original 16.1 installation media while installing.
• GeoMedia Desktop 16.1 (16.00.0000.10267 or later)
• .NET Framework 4.5.1 Full Profile
Once the product is downloaded, a run-time license is required.
• Resolved a perfomance issue when openeing a GWS. - IG-7091
• Problem importing GTech legend and then saving .gws. - IG-6773
• GM 16.2: Unable to connect new library via SQL Read-Write & Read-Only connection. - IG-7215
Important Note: This patch is not compatible with language packs created for prior versions of the software. Once the patch is installed, the GeoMedia Desktop Configuration Wizard will run and will offer only English as a language choice. You may revert the patch and return to use of your language pack of choice by running the Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager, selecting the “Update” entry present in the Installed Software list, and clicking Remove.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.