GeoMedia Desktop 2016 v16.2
Release Date: Monday, June 12, 2017
GeoMedia is a powerful, dynamic GIS management platform that lets you aggregate data from a variety of sources to present clear actionable information.
GeoMedia Desktop 16.2 is a minor release product containing enhancements and fixes, and includes all three tiers of GeoMedia v16.2. This release is an incremental install on top of the full install of v16.1 (16.00.0000.10267 or later). See accompanying GeoMedia Desktop 16.2 Patch Installation Guide.pdf for installation instructions.
After installation, use the configuration wizard to select one of three tiered packages; GeoMedia Essentials, GeoMedia Advantage or GeoMedia Professional, based on licensed product purchased.
- Intergraph Licensing 2016
- GeoMedia Desktop 16.1 (16.00.0000.10267 or later)
- .NET Framework 4.5.1 Full Profile
- Support for the latest versions of SQL Server (2016), Oracle (12.2), and PostGIS (2.3)
- Coordinate Reference System support for additional geodetic datums
- Quality improvements throughout
Once the product is downloaded, a run-time license is required. For information on licensing, pleaseclick here.