GeoMedia Desktop 2016 SP1
Release Date: Monday, September 26, 2016
The GeoMedia Desktop 2016 16.00.0000.01415 patch SP1 maintenance release patch is available. This GeoMedia Desktop 2016 version 01415 patch or higher is a prerequisite for the GeoMedia Motion Video Analyst Professional and GeoMedia VPF 16.00 application releases.
Instructions to install:
1. Exit all GeoMedia applications.
2. Ensure that GeoMedia Desktop 2016 is installed.
3. Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
4. Right-click on Setup.exe and use the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. Use the Update option to begin the installation process.
If an uninstall of this patch is required, it is recommended that you re-run setup.exe and select the Remove action for patch v16.00.0000.01415 from the Intergraph Setup Manager dialog.
GeoMedia Desktop 2016
A GeoMedia Desktop 2016 run-time license is required. For information on licensing, please click here.