GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 Patch 05
Version: 15.01 (v15.00.0000.10203)
Release Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2015
GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 Patch 05 is a patch that includes the following updates for GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 or later.
- CR 1-CXO14L / MO 1-DN5T11 - Selecting the Style Properties gives and error when large amount of images are loaded. Error - Component Vtest6.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered.
- CR 1-9YPR5I / MO 1-CWGRLG - GeoMedia Mobile GPS positions are displayed incorrect with German regional settings.
- CR 1-EGCQ8F / MO 1-EN0PPH - Connectivity Validation and gws incompatibility.
- CR 1-EGF10C / MO 1-EN0PS9 - The recordset based on a UnionPipe cannot be loaded when the UnionPipe is derived from CustomFieldsPipe and the CustomFieldsPipe has added geometry field without the CoordSystem extension set.
- CR 1-C20RBV / MO 1-C3LE2Q - TrueOrtho Process hangs on vzgen executable with customer provided data.
- CR 1-EFJ4IH / MO 1-EMVMPF - Select Set Properties shows incorrect record and attributes.
- CR 1-F783Y1 / MO 1-FEBYMA – GeoMedia Feature Symbol File fails to display correctly in GM 2015.
- CR 1-DS10RR / MO 1-EEY5XX - Length of linear dynamic segmentation incorrect if use offset.
- CR 1-AC5BI3 / MO 1-AFJO5G - Text rendered on specific canvas displays artifacts. This fix was made only for the GeoMedia WebMap users via CR 1-97TH6R / MO 1-A6VTLR – a png32 format font style readability issue. This change has no effect to the GeoMedia Desktop.
The GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 Patch updates from v15.00.0000.10184, v15.00.0000.10160, v15.00.0000.10155, and v15.00.0000.10149 are also included in this maintenance release.
GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 Patch 05 (v15.00.0000.10203) or higher is also a prerequisite for GeoMedia 3D SP1 (v15.00.0001.00238).
1. Exit all GeoMedia applications.
2. Ensure that GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 is installed.
3. Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
4. Right-click on Setup.exe and use the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. Use the Update option to begin the installation process.
If an uninstall of this patch is required, it is recommended that you re-run setup.exe and select the Remove action for patch v15.00.0000.10203 from the Intergraph Setup Manager dialog.
GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1
A GeoMedia Desktop 2015 run-time license is required. For information on licensing, pleaseclick here.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.