GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 Patch 04
Version: 15.01 (v15.00.0000.10184)
Release Date: Friday, August 21, 2015
GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 Patch 04 is a patch that includes the following updates for GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 or later.
- CR 1-9YPR5I / MO 1-CWGRLG - GeoMedia Mobile GPS positions are incorrect with German regional settings.
- CR 1-C9J8OT / MO 1-DC5E82 – Improved connection performance on Oracle 12C.
For additional information on performance with Oracle 12C see the knowledge base entry ‘Slow connection performance on Oracle 12C’. https://sgisupport.intergraph.com/infocenter/index?page=content&id=SO3883
GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 Patch 04 (v15.00.0000.10184) or higher is also a prerequisite for GeoMedia 3D SP1 (v15.00.0001.00238).
1. Exit all GeoMedia applications.
2. Ensure that GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1 is installed.
3. Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
4. Right-click on Setup.exe and use the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. Use the Update option to begin the installation process.
If an uninstall of this patch is required, it is recommended that you re-run setup.exe and select the Remove action for patch v15.00.0000.10184 from the Intergraph Setup Manager dialog.
GeoMedia Desktop 2015 SP1
A GeoMedia Desktop 2015 run-time license is required. For information on licensing, please click here.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.