GeoMedia 3D 2022
Release Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
GeoMedia 3D is an add-on product to GeoMedia that enables a wide range of 3D capabilities including an environment where users can easily move between 2D and 3D environments while accessing the same data, symbology, and analyses or create new 3D representations. There are six degrees of navigational freedom when moving through 3D space. Environmental conditions such as rain, snow, fog, wind speed and direction, sky color, cloud coverage, sun and moon positions allow users to visualize these conditions in 3D. Also, users can display the spatial analytics from all GeoMedia warehouse connections in the 3D map window.
- A new product license is required for the 2022 release. Geospatial License Administrator 2022 is required for setting up a concurrent license server for concurrent licenses and is optional for activating node-locked licenses.
- GeoMedia Desktop 2022 (Essentials, Advantage, or Professional tier)
- Exit GeoMedia Desktop (if running)
- Uninstall prior release of GeoMedia and GeoMedia 3D (if installed)
- Install GeoMedia Desktop 2022 (if not installed)
- Extract the .zip file to a temporary folder location
- Double-click the Setup.exe file to launch the installer
For complete installation instructions, click the 'Installation Guide' link on the 'Hexagon Geospatial Setup Manager' dialog that opens when you run Setup.
- Compatibility with GeoMedia Desktop 2022
- Software fixes
See the GeoMedia 3D 2022 Release Guide for a detailed description of new features and issues resolved.
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.