ERDAS Extensions 2014 SP1a for ArcGIS 10.2.2
Version: 14.01 (v14.00.0101.00449)
Release Date: Thursday, January 7, 2016
ERDAS Extensions 2014 SP1a for ArcGIS 10.2.2 is a patch that includes the following updates for ERDAS Extensions 2014 SP1 for ArcGIS 10.2.2 .
- Button Mappings created in Extensions 2011 for Stealth Z mouse can now be used in Extensions 2014 (CR# 1-JSMP93)
- Added devices are now remembered between sessions (CR# 1-JNH76G)
- Resolved issue where Z/I Mouse does not react immediately when idle (CR# 1-JRM0H1)
- 3D snapping now works with ESRI’s Trace tool (CR# 1-JJK043)
- Snap icons now visible in stereo window (CR# 1-H0YA6B)
- Resolved issue where Image pair manager generates invalid stereo pairs from ADS80 strips (CR# 1-C4OEB8)
- Resolved issue where Multiview crash when loading ADS40 image pairs and terrain edit state is enabled (CR# 1-IDGIQ5)
- Added background eATE
ERDAS Extensions 2014 for ArcGIS 10.2.1
No License is required
Thank you for your interest. Please register to download this product.